Friday, November 26, 2010

Australian Research

In preparation for a hoped for interview, I've been doing some research on Australia. I've been checking out what's on the internet other than tourist reviews, and I searched with my PVR for anything that had Australia in the description or title. I was able to come up with a few shows that air in Australia, and several episodes of other shows that highlight something from Australia in a particular episode. I am going to watch the movie Australia tonight starring Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman. It was recommended to me by the recruiter, along with a couple of other movies, including one that is about 3 Aboriginal youth who have been taken from their families by the local government. I'll probably watch that one sometime this week as well. 


It snowed here in Victoria again last night. I am less than impressed and more determined than ever to find my way to the land down under where they don't have snow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

come on, tell me what you think!