Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunset at Simpson Gap

 For some reason, Blogger does not provide a function for rotating photos. I had them rotated before I uploaded but it doesn't recognize that. 





















Was feeling a little caged in today after spending all weekend at home, playing Wii games and watching movies, so I pointed my car west and headed out to Simpson Gap. I haven't been there since April when I first arrived in Australia, and that was rather early in the morning, so I wanted to see what had changed and how things looked at sunset. I had hoped to spot some wallabies as they come out at dusk, however while I was seeking solitude at the gap, a big group of twentysomethings arrived making lots of noise, hooting against the cliffs for an echo, so that was the end of that. I have to say though, I never tire of the red rock against the brilliant blue sky here in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

come on, tell me what you think!