Thursday, March 17, 2011

Visa Nomination is IN!

So later last night the visa nomination came in and so I began the online process. I had a few questions along the way so was able to get answers fairly quickly as it was already well into the business day in Darwin. Far enough that by the time I had one last question, it was over, so I must wait today for them to open up tomorrow. I must buy some health insurance at some point today, and finish the application. I think I have all of the documents here that are required, but I won't know for sure until I actually finish the online application. They allow you to save your application as you pull the information together, which is great!

The time change things is going to be interesting. I hope for patience from my family and friends who try to contact me once I'm in Australia. One thing I've done is set the little clock at bottom right on the computer for a few different time zones - Darwin, London, and here. I can just hover the mouse and get all three time clocks at the same time. Right now it is 4:07am on Thursday in Darwin.

So things are moving right along. Now I just need to sell my van and place Stormy somewhere permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

come on, tell me what you think!