Thursday, August 18, 2011

Yuendumu and Papunya










Bush trips again today...we flew over some bush fires on our way to the community of Yuendumu and after some investigations there we flew to Papunya to pick up some prisoners to bring back to Alice Springs. The scenery was again amazing and I was able to sit up front with the pilot from Yuendumu to Alice, after pleading my case that I am not a police officer and no one gave me a gun to sit back with the prisoners so let me up front! Thank-you T. the pilot for hearing my pleas and allowing me to share space with you for an amazing ride. The photos may look grainy but they are actually smokey as much of the flight was through bushfires in central Australia. Smooth ride just the same and a great day all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

come on, tell me what you think!