Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Things that don`t make sense - or do they?


first mystery Christmas card
I got the first Christmas card in my mailbox yesterday - no envelope, no idea who it`s from. Then today, I got this card in my mailbox today...we have home delivery here, and I live in a block of 7 flats. There is a nice wooden mailbox house out front with its own roof, and they all have slots on one side for mail to go in and our own locks on flip up doors on the back.


random baby stroller miles from nowhere
second mystery Christmas card

I went on a bush trip yesterday to Papunya. We come across this totally random stuff all the time. Yesterday it was this stroller, miles away from any town and just sitting on the side of the road. What crosses someone's mind here? Okay, I'm carrying the baby from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

come on, tell me what you think!