Saturday, May 26, 2012

Roo Sitting

Rupert and Miss Earl at my friend K.'s house

I think this was miss Earl

miss Earl again

Miss Earl snuggling into her pouch

Rupert snuggling into his pouch

lotsa legs in the bag

K. with Miss Earl after a small feed

Miss Earl

Rupert, after his feed

Rupert, now milk drunk...
So I got to hang out today with my friend K. while she was roo sitting another joey kangaroo. She already has Rupert that she is fostering right now and a friend who also fosters dropped hers off for a short bit. Rupert, meet Earl...who is a girl. Yeah, I'm not even making this up. Earl's foster family thought she was a male kangaroo. Turns out she isn't...so I suggested Emma? In any case, they were as cute as could be, hopping around after each other, and then I got a chance to cuddle them, and feed one of them again, and put him to sleep. Earl is a cross with another type of kangaroo, but I can't remember which kind, so that is why she looks a little different from Rupert. They were both quite cute to watch, and then they went to bed in their pouches

No comments:

Post a Comment

come on, tell me what you think!