Tuesday, March 27, 2012

And the Adventure Begins

So we have made some adjustments to our travel schedule - as in scrapped the whole Brisbane thing due to heavy rains and shitty weather there, and now are looking at heading to Western Australia across the desert to Perth. My sis has a good friend there in Perth, and the adventure of crossing on the Great Central Road through the desert shall be an adventure of it's own. We will head south to the coast after Kalgoorlie and get our beach time in...yahoo!





I had to work yesterday and today, but after work we went out for supper and then to Anzac Hill for the gorgeous sunset...never tire of it I must say...tomorrow we head to the gorges for some swimming and picnicking...bring on the vacation...I am more than ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

come on, tell me what you think!