Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bush Trip

I love going out bush with my team. I just never know what I'm going to see and today I saw something I had never seen before. A long stream of fuzzy caterpillars crossing the road, lined up one after the other. The line was broken at one point where a car had clearly gone over the stream. And then we did...sorry caterpillars! We saw about 4 more just like this crossing the road - very strange! The weather was just gorgeous today and we just had to sit by the water for lunch at one of the many floodways that still had water. And tomorrow we get to go out and do it all over again. I love Australia!
a long train of fuzzy caterpillars crossing the road

poor caterpillars that didn't make it across the road

finally some water at the floodways

floodway lunch break




No comments:

Post a Comment

come on, tell me what you think!